This Psychodrama Training and Supervision Group meets online every other Wednesday, and is open to new members. We meet twice monthly, at 10:00 a.m. (New York Time) for two and a half hours each time.
This group functions as a training/supervision group for practitioners at various levels.
For the most part we use action methods (sociometry, psychodrama & group psychotherapy), except for presentations covering theories, history and philosophy.
This group focuses on the many aspects of working in action. Participants are engaged in the following:
- Earning credits toward certification while learning theories and techniques of psychodrama.
- Systematic learning of the Triadic System (Sociometry, Psychodrama and Group Psychotherapy).
- Developing close knowledge of working in action—a powerful method, fostering spontaneity and creativity.
- Adopting the subtle art of transferring the narrative into action.
- Exploring countertransference issues.
Participation in this group is conducive to expanding professional knowledge and personal growth. For more information, including discounts for students please email directly.